Job OverviewResponsible for maintaining a high degree of guest and staff member satisfaction while assisting with day-to-day operation of venue by performing the following duties:
- Ensures the highest quality product reaches our guests and meets specifications.
- Conducts daily shift meetings.
- Assists management with motivating, developing, coaching, and counseling staff members to ensure the proper level of service is being provided to guests.
- Visits all tables during every guest’s meal to ensure guest satisfaction and consistent customer service.
- Notifies management of low inventory and recommends new inventory.
- Assists with labor controls and assigning duties to Staff Members.
- Responsible for reporting any Staff Member issues to management.
- Assists management with opening and closing responsibilities and assigning duties to Staff Members, including overseeing dining room set up and conducting a walk-through of venue.
- Maintains high level of knowledge regarding the company’s products and happenings and communicates properly to guests; establishes rapport with all guests through name recognition.
- Adheres to responsible alcohol service established by company policy.
- Understands and utilizes all safety and sanitation practices as defined in the safety program and reports any accidents to management.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures as established in the Staff Member Handbook.
Skills and Experience
- One to two years experience in high-volume Food and Beverage environment.
- Supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with other departments and outside contacts.
- Ability to complete a heavy workload and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Good judgment and decision-making abilities.
- Basic computer skills, Word, Excel, and Outlook preferred.