Host With The Most / House Organizer, Supporter & Troubleshooter / House Operations Survival Talent
Job OverviewDo you have people skills that apply to a fast-paced, lighthearted but professional, fun work environment? Do you pride yourself on your ability to feel guests welcomed, your keen eye for recognizing legal identification (when applicable), your resourcefulness for controlling and maintaining a smooth flow of traffic, and your capability for upkeeping guest areas? Then you may fit right into our team! Read on to learn more details about the responsibilities, skills, and requirements you’ll need to succeed:
- First impressions matter! Will be guests’ first and last contact at the establishment and likes making sure they feel welcomed and at home.
- Customer satisfaction is a priority! Customers have questions and requests, and you have answers and solutions!
- Accommodates guests with special requests.
- Maintains positive guest satisfaction by answering questions thoroughly, handling complaints or directing them to a manager, and providing specific item suggestions and information about the establishment.
- Provides specific item suggestions and information about the establishment.
- Quotes accurate wait times, distributes paging devices (if applicable), and maintains time efficient list.
- Directs guests to proper holding/waiting area.
- Coordinates orderly movement of guests within the food service area with utilization of a table management system.
- Floor plans are your friends! Knows table numbers, seating floor plans, and server/busser assignments.
- Good relationships are based on good communication, so keep it flowing with guests, co-workers, and management!
- Maintains organization of host stand and keeps supplies stocked.
- Answers telephone calls and related questions.
- Maintains cleanliness around front facade of the building and guest restrooms; keeps venue clean and free of litter at all times.
- Monitors and stocks restroom supplies.
- Maintains high-level of knowledge regarding the company’s products and happenings, and communicates properly to guests; establishes rapport with all guests through name recognition.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned or determined by management or supervisors and moves with a sense of urgency.
- Adheres to responsible alcohol service established by company policy.
- Understands and utilizes all safety and sanitation practices as defined in the safety program and reports any accidents to management.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures as established in the Staff Member Handbook.